The Broad General Admission
Free advance general admission tickets are required for entry.
Walk-up entry via The Broad’s onsite standby line is not currently available. Free advance general admission tickets are timed and available every 15 minutes, up until one hour before the museum closes.
Please note that Yayoi Kusama’s Infinity Mirror Rooms are currently closed.
Next Ticket Release
Tickets are released on the last Wednesday of each month at 10:00 a.m. PT. for the following month.
- Tickets to visit October 6–31, 2021, will be released on Wednesday, September 29, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. PT
- Tickets to enter the museum during extended hours on Fourth Fridays are released the Friday before each event at 12:00 p.m. PT
Know Before You Go We’re so excited to welcome you back to The Broad! We’ve made some important changes to help protect the health and safety of our visitors and our staff. Here’s what you need to know for your visit:
- Face masks are required for all visitors ages 2 and up, regardless of vaccination status
- No large bags; coat/bag check is closed
Let’s keep each other healthy! Please do not visit The Broad if you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you’ve experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 2 weeks:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Visitors displaying COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. The Broad follows all applicable public health orders and guidance but, by visiting The Broad, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
General Admission Advance Reservations