The Broad General Admission
Advance general admission tickets are free and required for entry.
Walk-up entry via The Broad’s onsite standby line is not currently available. Free advance general admission tickets are timed and available every 15 minutes, up until one hour before the museum closes.
Please note that Yayoi Kusama’s Infinity Mirrored Room—The Souls of Millions of Light Years Away is currently closed.
Next Ticket Release
Tickets are released on the last Wednesday of each month at 10:00 a.m. PT. for the following month.
- Tickets to visit November 3–28, 2021, will be released on Wednesday, October 27, 2021.
- Tickets to visit December 1, 2021–January 2, 2022, will be released on Wednesday, November 24, 2021.
Know Before You Go We’re so excited to welcome you back to The Broad! We’ve made some important changes to help protect the health and safety of our visitors and our staff. Here’s what you need to know for your visit:
- Starting November 4, 2021, Los Angeles City requires proof of vaccination at museums for all eligible visitors ages 12 and up and photo identification for all visitors ages 18 and up
- Face masks are required for all visitors ages 2 and up, regardless of vaccination status
- No large bags; coat/bag check is closed
Let’s keep each other healthy! Please do not visit The Broad if you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you’ve experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 2 weeks:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Visitors displaying COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. The Broad follows all applicable public health orders and guidance but, by visiting The Broad, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
General Admission Advance Reservations