Art+Story / Art+Rhyme Virtual Program
Thank you for your interest in participating in our Art+Story (grades 3–8) and Art+Rhyme (grades 9–12) live virtual program! These sessions are available in English and Spanish and offer students and their teachers the opportunity to engage with the Broad collection while developing critical and visual thinking skills. This is a guided session providing discussion around one artwork. It is not a virtual tour of the entire museum.
We offer sessions Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings at 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Each session runs for approximately 45 minutes.
Steps to apply:
1. Please select a date and time below.
2. After you select your date, you will receive an email with your reservation information and a link to an application form to complete your registration. The form must be filled out.
3. Complete the application form with your school information and the selection of artwork you would like your class to focus on.
4. After filling out the application form, you will receive a Zoom link for your class.
5. Attend the program via Zoom and have fun!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art+Story / Art+Rhyme Virtual Programming
School Visit (1 Classroom)
1 ticket reserves a virtual Art+Story / Art+Rhyme session for one classroom (up to 30 students), one teacher/facilitator, and no more than two virtual chaperones. There is no fee associated with this reservation. All reservations are first come, first served.